Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome January


Hellow All. Yes, I am officially the worst blogger on the planet. Let me explain. First of all, as many of you know, I spend several hours a day working at home on a computer. Let's just say, more computer time is not a break for me. Second, I switched e-mails and could not remember the password for my account. There it is; I'm out of excuses. I've decided to try to post each day some sort of positive thought or recognition of a blessing in my life. Hopefully this will help me out of my mid-life crisis/January funk. Does anyone else hate the aftermath of Christmas? Anyway, I'm looking forward to expressing my gratitude each day for the blessings I have. I wish you all a Happy New Year.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What a darling family pix! I, too, am attempting to get back in the blogging groove! I'll look forward to your posts. My new blog address is www.chochochronicles.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

Happy New Year! I loved your family picture, too, Melissa! Good luck recovering from the holidays. We are trying to get back into our routine here and I hope to blog again soon. Glad to know we are all going through the same thing!