Sunday, August 2, 2009
Boys and Girls
So sitting in Church today, Josh leans over and whispers, "Mom, for your birthday I'm getting you a rat, a DEAD rat." Hannah on the other hand says, "Mom, for your birthday I am getting you something beautiful and sparkly." My boys often accuse me of spoiling her. I wonder why I would want to do a thing like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's pretty funny. There is a natural difference between us isn't there.
We are heading to Cowabunga Bay tomorrow for a while. Any chance you want to wrangle your kids and meet us there?
We will be leaving here about mid/late-morning. I'll have my cell phone (435) 668-2664. I'll try calling you to see if your number is the same.
See you (hopefully)
Kristi
What is it about BOYS that they always try to get a REACTION from us? Is that how they seek attention? And they never grow out of it.....
Now why wouldn't you want a dead rat?? That is too funny!!! You need to post pics of your house for us! Hope all is well!!
Post a Comment