Tuesday, April 7, 2009

House News!




As most of you know, we have thought about moving and even attempted to move several times! At last it looks like things are going to work out! The best part is we get to stay in the same schools and neighborhood, even the same Ward. We are excited to have more space. My absence in blogging is due to the fact that my every effort has been spent to keep this house clean! Anyway, we are under contract and close on both homes at the end of the month. We are happy that Hannah will have a room and a real bed in time to start kindergarten! Here are some pictures from our recent trip to Moab. We had a great time. Thankfully, my Mom stayed home with Ben so we could all enjoy the trip. Thanks Mom and Marianne!
I will include pictures of both houses in my next post!

3 comments:

Lara said...

Yipee! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see your pictures. I am so glad everything worked out. You totally deserve it!

Barbara said...

So happy for you! Finally! And Arches...our favorite family getaway. Glad you got to enjoy that too!

Amberly said...

I'm so happy about your house! I can't wait to come see it when you are settled. You'll have to go to arches next time, you would love it!