So I've had a lot of things on my mind lately and I haven't been as good at blogging as I should be. To any point, here is a picture of Josh dressed as a Pilgrim. Can I just say how annoyed I am getting at the increasing trend to take God out of every holiday. Instead of Thanksgiving, we are calling it "Turkey Days." Even better, Sam had an assignment in school to write about what famous person you would invite to Thanksgiving dinner . At the bottom of the assignment was a note, "If your family doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving, just write about who you would invite as a dinner guest." Who doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving and what is the possible reason for getting rid of this holiday too. Too bad that Sam didn't read the assignment very carefully and thought he was supposed to write about a dinner guest, not Thanksgiving guest. After he had crafted such a careful paragraph, I decided just to let him turn it in. I'm sure the teacher thinks we are vegetarian atheists.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment